WHY SPONSOR OR EXHIBIT AT THE 2017 RACMA FORUMS & CONFERENCE
If you are looking to play a larger role in the healthcare industry in Australia, and around the globe or just want to reach out to key influencers that shape the future, then there will be no better opportunity than at 2017 RACMA Forums & Conference. Be part of the 50th year celebrations!
Reasons to Sponsor
1. As it’s the 50th year, there will be a significant increase in marketing efforts. Your brand will get more exposure this year
2. The forums and the conference will attract over 300 delegates from around the region and internationally. It would be the best way to maintain relationships with your target market. In a world of electronic marketing, stand out from the crowd and put a face to your brand and build your customer base
3. By sponsoring or exhibiting with RACMA, you will have the opportunity to network with your key targets in a relaxed yet informative environment. The high quality, interesting programs in conjunction with the social programs makes this a very important business networking opportunity
3. Your support of any/all of the 2017 events will directly assist the professional development, knowledge transfer and research activities within the medical profession
5. The forums and conference will provide the perfect platform to launch new equipment or services. The hands-on approach to sales is often the most powerful!
6. Gain valuable knowledge and establish key contacts that will be able to help you build your business after the conclusion of the event
Here’s your next step
We will have a selection of sponsorship packages available at various commitment levels thus providing marketing solutions for any size organisation. Whatever your business maybe, RACMA will have a sponsorship package that will benefit you.
Space is limited, so to secure your booking and to avoid disappointment contact the Sponsorship and Exhibition Manager, Sandra Leathem to indicate your interest.
For information on the various packages, please contact:
Sponsorship & Exhibition Manager
P: 03 6234 7844